REDSHIRT FRESHMAN QB Sean Mannion threw for 252 yards and a touchdown for Oregon State (2-7, 2-4),…
• Malcolm Agnew scored his fifth rushing touchdown of the season in the third quarter.
• Michael Doctor intercepted his second career pass in the first quarter.
• James Rodgers scored his 18th career receiving touchdown in the second quarter. That ties him with Robb Thomas (1985-88) for fourth in school history.
• Rodgers tallied six catches, giving him 212 for his career. He is now one shy of tying James Newson (2000-03) for second-most in program history and needs nine to break Mike Hass' program-record of 220.
• Sean Mannion threw for 252 yards after completing 18-of-30 pass attempts. He has now thrown for 200 or more yards in eight consecutive games, the most since Derek Anderson did so in 13 straight games in 2003.
Tyler Anderson made his first career reception in the third quarter and finished with three on the day.
• The Cardinal won its 17th-straight game, extending its own school-record and the nation's longest streak.
• Andrew Luck finished with three touchdowns and 71 in his career, one behind Steve Stenstrom for second place all-time. Luck threw his 70th career touchdown pass to Stepfan Taylor in the third quarter (24-13).
• It was the 16th career touchdown for Coby Fleener (31-13), tying him for seventh.
• With a 5-0 road record in 2011, it is the first unbeaten true road season since the 1971 season (5-0).
• The eight-straight true road victories ties a school-record, set in 1933-35.
• It was the first win in the state of Oregon since 2005.
• Chris Owusu, who was hit in the second quarter, sustained a concussion, but had full range of motion and was taken to a local hospital for observation.
• It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter this season (0-0). It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter since trailing 14-0 at Oregon State in 2009, a span of 28 games.
• With a 17-7 lead in the first half, Stanford has outscored opponents 480-158 over the last 22 games in the first half. The Cardinal have scored first in 21 of the last 23 games.
BeaverFootball.com Recommended Stories
Commitment Analysis: OL Blake Brandel
Check out what Oregon State is getting in their newest in-state commit, Portland (Ore.) Central Catholic offensive tackle Blake Brandel...Read More
OSU vs. Utah: About those sacks ...
UTAH’s BIG CALLING CARD is their sacks. They’re No. 1 in the nation averaging 5.6 sacks per game, more than a full sack over No. 2 Virginia Tech. But Beaver fans may want to consider a couple of…Read More
COMMIT: Beavs land Portland's Blake Brandel
THREE-STAR OFFENSIVE TACKLE Blake Brandel out of Portland's Central Catholic texted Scout.com's Brandon Huffman that he's verballed to Oregon State. Brandel, ranked the No. 2 overall prospect in the…Read More
Peyton Manning Breaks All-Time TD Record
Peyton Manning emerged alone atop yet another category in the NFL record book tonight vs the Niners, as he tossed touchdown #509 under the national spotlight of Sunday Night Football (NBC). (Photo…Read More
LenDale White escorted out of the Coliseum
Former USC and NFL running back LenDale White added tons of drama to what was a relatively quiet Homecoming weekend for the Trojans.Read More