Careers & Jobs
Real Estate & Rentals
Full MSN Index
OSU Sports Information
Posted Nov 6, 2011
OREGON STATE ran 47 plays from scrimmage against Stanford, the least since the Beavs ran 48 against Washington State in 2010 and two shy of the 49 run by the 1993 team against the Cougars. Oregon State did, however, became the first team this season to hold Stanford scoreless in the first quarter.
• The game was the third this season in which neither the Beaver nor their opponent scored in the first quarter.
scored his fifth rushing touchdown of the season in the third quarter.
intercepted his second career pass in the first quarter.
scored his 18th career receiving touchdown in the second quarter. That ties him with Robb Thomas (1985-88) for fourth in school history.
• Rodgers tallied six catches, giving him 212 for his career. He is now one shy of tying James Newson (2000-03) for second-most in program history and needs nine to break
’ program-record of 220.
threw for 252 yards after completing 18-of-30 pass attempts. He has now thrown for 200 or more yards in eight consecutive games, the most since
did so in 13 straight games in 2003.
Tyler Anderson made his first career reception in the third quarter and finished with three on the day.
• The Cardinal won its 17th-straight game, extending its own school-record and the nation's longest streak.
finished with three touchdowns and 71 in his career, one behind Steve Stenstrom for second place all-time. Luck threw his 70th career touchdown pass to
in the third quarter (24-13).
• It was the 16th career touchdown for
(31-13), tying him for seventh.
• With a 5-0 road record in 2011, it is the first unbeaten true road season since the 1971 season (5-0).
• The eight-straight true road victories ties a school-record, set in 1933-35.
• It was the first win in the state of Oregon since 2005.
, who was hit in the second quarter, sustained a concussion, but had full range of motion and was taken to a local hospital for observation.
• It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter this season (0-0). It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter since trailing 14-0 at Oregon State in 2009, a span of 28 games.
• With a 17-7 lead in the first half, Stanford has outscored opponents 480-158 over the last 22 games in the first half. The Cardinal have scored first in 21 of the last 23 games.
Close game turns into a rout for Beavs
Nov 5, 2011
INSIDE SLANT: OSU vs. Cal
Nov 9, 2011
Can OSU stop vaunted Stanford offense?
Nov 2, 2011
2014 Scout.com Recruiting Yearbook
with an annual Total Access Pass
Free Email Newsletter
Don't miss any news or features from BeaverFootball.com. Subscribe to our newsletter to have our newest articles emailed to you on a daily or weekly basis.
Click here for a
list of all Team Newsletters
Add Players to My HotList
Get free email alerts with news about your favorite players. Click name to add to
View My HotList
Add Topics to My HotList
Get free email alerts with news about your favorite topics. Click link to add to
Football > Booker T. Washington HS > Alumni
Football > De Smet Jesuit HS > Alumni
Football > Lamar Consolidated HS > Alumni
View My HotList
Copyright © 2014 Scout.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
Junior College Football
Advertise on MSN
About our ads
© 2014 Microsoft