REDSHIRT FRESHMAN QB Sean Mannion threw for 252 yards and a touchdown for Oregon State (2-7, 2-4),…
• Malcolm Agnew scored his fifth rushing touchdown of the season in the third quarter.
• Michael Doctor intercepted his second career pass in the first quarter.
• James Rodgers scored his 18th career receiving touchdown in the second quarter. That ties him with Robb Thomas (1985-88) for fourth in school history.
• Rodgers tallied six catches, giving him 212 for his career. He is now one shy of tying James Newson (2000-03) for second-most in program history and needs nine to break Mike Hass' program-record of 220.
• Sean Mannion threw for 252 yards after completing 18-of-30 pass attempts. He has now thrown for 200 or more yards in eight consecutive games, the most since Derek Anderson did so in 13 straight games in 2003.
Tyler Anderson made his first career reception in the third quarter and finished with three on the day.
• The Cardinal won its 17th-straight game, extending its own school-record and the nation's longest streak.
• Andrew Luck finished with three touchdowns and 71 in his career, one behind Steve Stenstrom for second place all-time. Luck threw his 70th career touchdown pass to Stepfan Taylor in the third quarter (24-13).
• It was the 16th career touchdown for Coby Fleener (31-13), tying him for seventh.
• With a 5-0 road record in 2011, it is the first unbeaten true road season since the 1971 season (5-0).
• The eight-straight true road victories ties a school-record, set in 1933-35.
• It was the first win in the state of Oregon since 2005.
• Chris Owusu, who was hit in the second quarter, sustained a concussion, but had full range of motion and was taken to a local hospital for observation.
• It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter this season (0-0). It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter since trailing 14-0 at Oregon State in 2009, a span of 28 games.
• With a 17-7 lead in the first half, Stanford has outscored opponents 480-158 over the last 22 games in the first half. The Cardinal have scored first in 21 of the last 23 games.
BeaverFootball.com Recommended Stories
WTS: So about those OSU bowl plans ...
OREGON STATE's record stands at 4-3. They need only two wins in their next five games to become bowl eligible. Scribes near and far, however, were decidedly pessimistic on their chances to do that…Read More
Oregon State loses in a rout
OREGON STATE NEVER mounted a charge, never swing momentum their way in a 38-14 loss at Stanford on Saturday. The Beavs fell to 4-3 (1-3 Pac-12), as Sean Mannion and the Beaver offense struggled all…Read More
VERBAL: 3-star corner Dameon Baber to Beavs
DAMEON BABER, a three-star corner with offers from Oregon State, Arizona and others announced on Twitter Sunday night he has verbally committed to Mike Riley and Oregon State. Scout.com national…Read More
2015 NFL Mock Draft 1.0
We're at the halfway mark of the NFL season, so here's our first crack at a mock draft. Hey, Oakland Raiders, you're on the clock!Read More
Updated 2017 Top 50
In early July, Scout.com introduced a 2017 top 15. After spending time watching sophomores during the July evaluation periods and in the fall, it's time to extend that list to a top 50. DeAndre Ayton,…Read More