REDSHIRT FRESHMAN QB Sean Mannion threw for 252 yards and a touchdown for Oregon State (2-7, 2-4),…
• Malcolm Agnew scored his fifth rushing touchdown of the season in the third quarter.
• Michael Doctor intercepted his second career pass in the first quarter.
• James Rodgers scored his 18th career receiving touchdown in the second quarter. That ties him with Robb Thomas (1985-88) for fourth in school history.
• Rodgers tallied six catches, giving him 212 for his career. He is now one shy of tying James Newson (2000-03) for second-most in program history and needs nine to break Mike Hass' program-record of 220.
• Sean Mannion threw for 252 yards after completing 18-of-30 pass attempts. He has now thrown for 200 or more yards in eight consecutive games, the most since Derek Anderson did so in 13 straight games in 2003.
Tyler Anderson made his first career reception in the third quarter and finished with three on the day.
• The Cardinal won its 17th-straight game, extending its own school-record and the nation's longest streak.
• Andrew Luck finished with three touchdowns and 71 in his career, one behind Steve Stenstrom for second place all-time. Luck threw his 70th career touchdown pass to Stepfan Taylor in the third quarter (24-13).
• It was the 16th career touchdown for Coby Fleener (31-13), tying him for seventh.
• With a 5-0 road record in 2011, it is the first unbeaten true road season since the 1971 season (5-0).
• The eight-straight true road victories ties a school-record, set in 1933-35.
• It was the first win in the state of Oregon since 2005.
• Chris Owusu, who was hit in the second quarter, sustained a concussion, but had full range of motion and was taken to a local hospital for observation.
• It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter this season (0-0). It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter since trailing 14-0 at Oregon State in 2009, a span of 28 games.
• With a 17-7 lead in the first half, Stanford has outscored opponents 480-158 over the last 22 games in the first half. The Cardinal have scored first in 21 of the last 23 games.
BeaverFootball.com Recommended Stories
Isaac Seumalo likely to redshirt, says Riley
THE ISAAC SEUMALO WATCH began in the spring after he broke his foot this past December in the Hawaii Bowl. Then it continued all the way through fall camp. As the regular season began and the weeks…Read More
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN SAFETY Justin Strong remains listed as the No. 2 strong safety on the depth chart. But it’s hard to imagine Beaver fans won't see a good deal of him at Stanford based on his…Read More
Pac-12 Hoops Media Day Notebook
SAN FRANCISCO -- Some quick hit comments from Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott on the state of the Pac-12 and some new initiatives that are coming this men's basketball season, including an update on…Read More
Week 8: Super Sleepers
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jeb Gorham digs in his list of rankings to find the best sleepers for deeper formats. Consider giving these players a chance, but be aware of the risk! Tampa Bay…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More