MIKE RILEY cannot comment specifically on recruits but he did say Sunday night there were no…
NOTEBOOK: Beavs make it 7-of-last-8 over UW
• Oregon State's win was the Beavers' seventh in their last eight games over the Huskies. OSU has a three-game winning streak at home in the series and has not lost at Reser Stadium since 2003.
• The Beavers improved to 40-19 in the months of October, November and December dating back to December 2004. That's a winning percentage of .678.
• Oregon State's win was its 53rd at home dating back to 2000, trailing only Oregon (61) and USC (58) for the most at home during that stretch in the Pac-12.
Oregon State Individual Notes
• James Rodgers ended the game with four receptions, giving him 222 for his career and passing former wide receiver Mike Hass (220) for the most catches in program history. Rodgers injured his ankle in the first half and didn't return, putting his availability in question for the Beavs' final game against Oregon.
• Rodgers scored on a 6-yard pass in the first quarter to give him 19 receiving touchdowns for his career. That ties him for third in team history with Vern Burke. He trails both James Newson and Mike Hass, who both had 20 in their careers, and are the program leaders.
• Sean Mannion threw for 339 yards after completing 26-of-37 passes. He has 3,033 yards on the season, becoming the fifth different OSU QB to throw for more than 3,000 yards in a single-season (and his total is sixth-best). He joins Derek Anderson (three times), Sean Canfield, Jonathan Smith and Matt Moore in doing so.
• Mannion's 3,033 yards passing this season also places him 10th on OSU's career list.
• Mannion's 339-yards passing gives him 10 straight games with 200 or more yards passing. Only Derek Anderson (13 straight in 2003) has a better streak in a single-season dating back to 2001.
• Jovan Stevenson had three fourth-quarter touchdowns, giving him five on the season and six for his career. It's his first career multi-rushing TD game and he's the second Beaver to score three touchdowns in a game this season. Malcolm Agnew also had three rushing touchdowns in the opener against Sacramento State.
• Scott Crichton forced his team-leading and OSU single-season fifth fumble of the season in the fourth quarter. Andrew Seumalo recovered the fumble, his second of the season.
• Crichton also finished with two sacks giving him six on the season.
• Trevor Romaine connected on his 15th field goal of the season and his career in the second quarter. He's now tied for ninth in OSU career history with Mike Haggard (1965-67), Lynn Boston (1970-71) and Jim Nielsen (1984-85).
• Terron Ward ran for 29 yards on a first-quarter carry, marking his longest rush of the season.
• Micah Hatfield caught his first career pass in the first quarter for a 6-yard touchdown.
• Obum Gwacham's 58-yard reception was the longest of his career, surpassing a previous long of 25 yards.
• Ryan Murphy's fourth-quarter interception was the first of his career.
BeaverFootball.com Recommended Stories
WTS: So about those OSU bowl plans ...
OREGON STATE's record stands at 4-3. They need only two wins in their next five games to become bowl eligible. Scribes near and far, however, were decidedly pessimistic on their chances to do that…Read More
Oregon State loses in a rout
OREGON STATE NEVER mounted a charge, never swing momentum their way in a 38-14 loss at Stanford on Saturday. The Beavs fell to 4-3 (1-3 Pac-12), as Sean Mannion and the Beaver offense struggled all…Read More
VERBAL: 3-star corner Dameon Baber to Beavs
DAMEON BABER, a three-star corner with offers from Oregon State, Arizona and others announced on Twitter Sunday night he has verbally committed to Mike Riley and Oregon State. Scout.com national…Read More
Mad’s World: Giants Ride Bumgarner To Title
It's a rare series when a starting pitcher truly has the biggest influence of any player on the field. But in the 2014 World Series, San Francisco Giants' left-hander Madison Bumgarner clearly was the…Read More
How the CFB Playoff Will Look in December
With the first rankings released, we project the rest of the season and predict the final four...Read More