North California | Oregon | Oregon St | Stanford | Washington | Wash State
South Arizona | Arizona State | Colorado | UCLA | USC | Utah
GAMES IN ORDER FROM BEST TO WORST
And You Care Because … In the second overtime, Utah came up with the win as Devontae Booker ran for a 19-yard score after Oregon State’s Trevor Romaine missed a field goal attempt. Romine sent it into overtime with a 49-yard field goal as time ran out, and the two teams traded touchdowns with Booker running for a 15-yard score and the Beavers answering with a brilliant two-yard scoring catch from Jordan Villamin on fourth down. A defensive slugfest for most of the game, Utah held a 9-3 lead going into the fourth quarter, but the Beavers connected on a 72-yard touchdown pass to Villamin to go ahead. Booker got the Utes back in front with a 53-yard run setting up a fourth down touchdown run from one-yard out with under four minutes to play, but OSU answered with Romaine’s field goal.
What Else? Utah RB Devontae Booker ran 32 times for 229 yards and three touchdowns
- Oregon State WR Jordan Villamin caught three passes for 83 yards and two scores
- Oregon State PK Trevor Romaine hit field goals from 37, 45 and 49 yards out, but missed for the first time all season long from 37 yards away. Utah’s Andy Phillips was 3-for-3 scoring from 38, 43 and 46 yards out.
- Utah DE Nate Orchard made five tackles with two sacks and four tackles for loss. LB Gionni Paul led all tacklers with 14 stops with an pick
Game Rating: A
Oct. 18 UCLA 36, at California 34
And You Care Because … Ka’imi Fairbairn nailed a 26-yard field goal to give UCLA the lead late, and Cal couldn’t answer in the final minutes in a weird and wild game. Brett Hundley threw two touchdown passes, but it was his 15-yard dash that gave the Bruins the lead late in the third. Cal’s Jared Goff threw two touchdown passes including a 23-yarder to Kenny Lawler in the fourth, but the two-point conversion attempt failed, keeping it a one-point lead and opening the door for the UCLA win. Paul Perkins caught a 16-yard touchdown pass to start things out for the Bruins, and he later took a Hundley pass 49 yards for a touchdown with 13 seconds in the first half.
What Else? UCLA QB Brett Hundley completed 31-of-42 passes for 330 yards and two touchdowns with an interception, and he ran 17 times for a team-leading 94 yards and a score
- California QB Jared Goff completed 25-of-41 passes for 303 yards and two touchdowns with one interception, and RB Daniel Lasco ran 19 times for 44 yards and two touchdowns
- UCLA RB Paul Perkins ran 15 times for 86 yards and caught four passes for 75 yards and two touchdowns
- Total yards: UCLA 567 – California 366
Game Rating: B+
Oct. 18 at Arizona State 26, Stanford 10
And You Care Because … It was the Arizona State defense that got the job done, holding Stanford to a 40-yard Jordan Williamson field goal on the way to a 20-3 lead into the fourth quarter. D.J. Foster ran for a score, Jaelen Strong caught a three-yard touchdown pass, and Zane Gonzalez kicked four field goals, with his last two coming after Stanford pulled within ten on a one-yard Patrick Skov run early in the fourth.
What Else? Arizona State QB Mike Bercovici completed 23-of-33 passes for 245 yards and a touchdown
- Stanford WR Ty Montgomery caught six passes for 82 yards, and returned three kickoffs for 57 yards
- Arizona State RB D.J. Foster ran 24 times for a team-leading 59 yards and a score, and caught seven passes for a team-high 92 yards
- Total yards: Arizona State 356 – Stanford 288
Game Rating: C+
Oct. 18 at USC 56, Colorado 28
And You Care Because … USC QB Cody Kessler threw seven touchdown passes with four in the first quarter and five in the first half on the way to a 35-7 lead. Nelson Agholor caught touchdown passes from 16, 18 and 75 yards out, and Steven Mitchell caught No. 7 on a 24-yard play in the third. Colorado got two Sefo Liufau touchdown passes in the third quarter, but it was never close.
What Else? USC QB Cody Kessler completed 19-for-26 passes for 319 yards and seven touchdowns, and Nelson Agholor caught six passes for 128 yards and three touchdowns
- Colorado QB Sefo Liufau completed 23-of-35 passes for 143 yards and two touchdowns and two interceptions
- USC RB Javorius Allen ran 15 times for 128 yards and a score
- Yards per pass: USC 11.4 – Colorado 4.7
Game Rating: C+
Oct. 18 at Oregon 45, Washington 20
And You Care Because … Washington got two Cameron Van Winkle field goals in the first quarter while Oregon came up with a 37-yard Royce Freeman touchdown run, and then it was all Ducks, generating 28 straight points as Freeman ran for two more of his four touchdown dashes, and Marcus Mariota found Byron Marshall and Dwayne Stanford on touchdown passes. The Huskies tried to make it interesting with Deontae Cooper catching for a three-yard score and Troy Williams ran for a seven-yard score, but it wasn’t close – Oregon was never threatened after the first quarter.
What Else? Oregon RB Royce Freeman ran 29 times for 169 yards and four scores
- Washington QB Cyler Miles completed 19-of-28 passes for 147 yards and a touchdown with an interception.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota completed 24-of-33 passes for 336 yards and two touchdowns, but was held to -1 yard rushing
- Fourth down conversions: Washington 3-of-3 – Washington 3-of-4
Game Rating: C-