Kickoff is Saturday, Sept. 5 at 11:35 AM PST.
- The third meeting between Oregon State and Portland State will be televised live on Fox Sports Net Northwest with Rich Burk (Play-by-Play), Steve Preece (Analyst) Rashad Floyd (Sideline Analyst), Jen Mueller (Sideline Reporter) covering the action. The broadcast will be presented in HD.
- No replays are scheduled.
- TUESDAYS: Beavers
All-Access airs Wednesdays on FoxSports Northwest at 7:00 p.m. with
replays at various times throughout the week. The 30-minute show recaps
the Beavers previous football game.
- WEDNESDAYS: Starting
Sept. 8, the Beaver Press Pass show airs Wednesdays on FSN
NW at 4:30 p.m. with replays at various times throughout the week. The 30-minute
show covers Mike Riley's weekly press conference which is
archived on OSUBeavers.com.
- WEDNESDAYS: Catch
the weekly Pac-10 highlight show on your satellite every
Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT. For coordinates please call
the Pac-10 office at (425) 932-4411.
- SATURDAYS: Derek
Diedrich and former OSU great Bob Grim host KEZI College Football
Game Day and Game Night every Saturday throughout the season.
The hour-long Game Day will run at 4 p.m. and the 30-minute Game Night at 8:30 p.m. Visit kezi.com for online video segments of their OSU football coverage.
IN STATE (Oregon)
- SATURDAYS: Live
over the Beavers' football
radio network. 1240 KEJO begins game day broadcasting 4 hours prior to
kickoff, 860 KPAM begins 3 hours before kickoff and the rest of the affiliates
start 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- SATURDAYS: Spanish broadcast - KWIP-AM (Dallas, OR) will air 1/2 hour pre-game and post-game shows in addition to the play-by-play. Touchdown Castores!
OUT OF STATE (California)
- Live over the KCWH-FM 102.3 (Weed, Calif.) and KSYC-FM 103 (Yreka, Calif.).
- Catch all of the Beaver and Pac-10 games on XM satellite radio on channel 194 or on Sirius on channel 213.
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the
Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit KPAM.com
- Listen to the game with
either team's announcers visit Yahoo!.
($9.95 a month for all college football games)
- Live statistics can be viewed at FoxSports.com and OSUBeavers.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- WEEKDAYS: Catch
Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays
from noon to 2 p.m.
For those who are not in Corvallis the show is available online by podcast at kejoam.com.
- MONDAYS A.M.:
Catch Mike Riley on Bob Miller in the Morning on 860
KPAM every Monday at 8:08 a.m.
- TUESDAYS A.M.:
Listen to Mike Riley's weekly press conference every Tuesday at 9:45
a.m. on OregonLive.com.
- TUESDAYS A.M.:
The Pac-10 coaches teleconference starts at 10 a.m. with Mike Riley
speaking at 10:30 a.m. For the conference number please contact the
OSU Communications Office at (541) 737-3720.
- TUESDAYS P.M.:
Listen to the Beaver Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from
7:00-8:00 p.m. on the Beaver
Sports Radio Network and on OSUBeavers.com (subscription required).
Beaver Sports Talk is open to the public and takes place across from campus at McMenamins in Corvallis. Fans can participate in the show at 1-877-600-6433.
The one hour show features a preview of the next game, a review of the previous week's action and includes special guests.